Refractory ceramic fiber board: SPE-SF-CGB
1. Backing wall lining and lining material of high-temperature industrial furnaces in petrochemical industry, metallurgical industry and ceramic industry and etc. for thermal insulation.
2. Hot-face lining for heat treatment furnace and other industrial kilns
3. Backing materials for electrolytic cell’s refractory brick in aluminum factory
|Classification temperature (℃)||1050||1260||1360||1450|
|Advisable operation temperature (℃)||＜850||≤1000/1100||＜1200||≤1350|
|Permanent linear shrinkage (%) (density: 280 Kg/m3)||850℃X24H≤-2.5||1100℃X24H≤-2||1200℃X24H≤-2||1350℃X24H≤-2|
|Thermal conductivity （w/n.k）||600℃||0.080-0.085||0.086-0.087||0.083-0.085||0.083-0.085|
|Size（mm）||400-2400mm×300-1200mm×10/100mm (L*W*T) or custom size|
|Packing||Thermal plastic film or carton box|
|Quality certificate||ISO9001-2008 GBT/3003-2006 MSDS|
SUPER’s ceramic fiber board is manufactured by adding inorganic binders to corresponding bulk ceramic fibers. When choosing proper material for wall lining & backing lining of thermal equipment, such as industrial furnace, our ceramic fiber board will become the perfect material. Besides, bonding adhesives will be volatilized when the temperature arrives to 250 to 350℃, which results in a color alteration of back board. It will turn into white.
Classification temperature: 1050, 1260, 1360, 1450℃
1. Even fiber board surface and uniform density in different areas
2. Reluctant to break, and being able to be cut into different dimension.
3. Highly withstand pressure and the flushing of air flowing
4. Stable property at high temperature environment
5. Good thermal insulation effect: Since ceramic fiber board has low thermal conductivity and low thermal storage capacity, it will have a quite small thermal shrinkage during heating, which is barely visible.