Ceramic fiber paper: SPE-CGZ
1. High temperature gaskets and seals
2. Heat insulation material for electronic heating appliance
3. Heat temperature filtering materials
4. Alternative for asbestos paper
|Theoretical density (kg/m3)||200||200||220|
|Permanent linear shrinkage (%)||1000x24h≤-3.5||1200℃x24h≤-3.5||1300℃x24h≤-3.5|
|Tensile strength (Mpa)||0.65||0.7||0.75|
|Size||Length(10-30m)× Width(610,1220m)×Thickness (0.5,1,2,3,4,5,6mm)|
|Quality certificate||ISO9001-2008 GBT/3003-2006 MSDS|
SUPER ceramic fiber papers are made from SUPER bulk ceramic fibers. After elutriation (a process for separating particles and cleaning), inorganic bonds and small amount of organic bonds will be added for ceramic fiber paper’s production. Finished ceramic fiber paper could be ideal material for high temperature gaskets, seals, and insulation materials. Meanwhile, when the finished fiber paper is heated at 250-350℃, the bonds within bulk ceramic fibers will be volatilized, and the fiber paper’s color will changed into white.
Classification temperature: 1260/1360/1450℃
1. Ceramic fiber paper possesses an even surface, good ductility and good tensile strength. Besides, it could be processed into all kinds of shapes.
2. Stable performance at high temperature environment
3. Good thermal insulation: Since our ceramic fiber paper has a low thermal conductivity and low thermal storage capacity, it will have a quite small shrinkage during heating, which is barely noticeable.