Refractory ceramic fiber vacuum formed shapes: SPE-CGYXJ
1. Burner and door for industrial furnace;
2. Lining for nonferrous metal channels and grooves
3. Observation hole for industrial furnace.
|Classification temperature (℃)||1260||1360||1450|
|Advisable operation temperature (℃)||≤1000||＜1200||≤1350|
|Permanent linear shrinkage (％） (density: 300 Kg/m3)||1000℃X24H≤-2||1200℃X24H≤-2||1350℃X24H≤-2|
|Thermal conductivity （w/n.k）||600℃||0.086-0.087||0.083-0.085||0.083-0.085|
|Quality certification||`ISO9001-2008 GBT/3003-2006 MSDS|
SUPER ceramic fiber vacuum formed shapes are manufactured by adding inorganic bonds and small amount of organic bonds into SUPER bulk ceramic fibers. With our ceramic fiber vacuum formed shapes, the fire resistance and thermal insulation could be well assured for special parts of some equipment, which works in a high temperature environment. SUPER’s ceramic fiber vacuum formed shapes feature no easy to break, and high resistance to flame and high temperature. Moreover, it could also contact flames directly without being burned. Besides, SUPER also provides different shapes of ceramic fiber vacuum formed shapes according to customers’ requirements.
Meanwhile, when the finished ceramic fiber vacuum formed shape is heated at 250-350℃, the organic bonds will be volatilized, and the product’s color will changed into white.
Classification temperature: 1260/1360/1450℃
1. High surface hardness, good toughness, and not easy to be destroyed by air flow;
2. Able to contact flame directly and could be installed on high temperature equipment’s surface for thermal insulation;
3. Good compressive strength and long serving life
4. With its shapes well matching the special part of some equipment, it enjoys an easy installation.