Refractory Insulation Bio Soluble Fiber Board: SPE-SF-STB
1. Backing and wall lining of various high temperature industrial furnaces for petrochemical industry, metallurgical industry and ceramic industry;
2. Hot-face lining of diverse industrial kilns, such as heat treatment furnace.
3. Fireproof bricks’ backing material used for aluminum reduction cell.
|Classification temperature (℃)||1050||1260|
|Advisable operation temperature (℃)||＜750||≤1100|
|Permanent linear shrinkage (%) (Density 280 Kg/m3)||750℃X24H≤-3.5||1100℃X24H≤-3.5|
|Thermal conductivity （w/n.k）||600℃||0.080-0.095|
|Loss of ignition (at900x5hr)％||≤6|
|Modulus of rapture (Mpa)（280kg/m3）||≥0.3|
|Size（mm）||L400-2400×W300-1200×H10/100mm or custom size|
|Packing||Thermal plastic film or carton|
|Quality certification||CE Certificate, Test Report from DIFK, EN1094-1, MSDS，ISO9001-2008, GBT3003-2006|
SUPER refractory bio soluble fiber board could well solve diverse high temperature problems. It is manufactured by adding proportional organic bond and inorganic SUPER refractory bio soluble fiber bulk. When the finished Refractory bio soluble insulation fiber board is heated at 250-350℃, the organic bonds will be volatilized, and the product’s color will be changed into white.
Besides, our bio soluble insulation fiber board could not only withstand high temperature (at 1100℃), it could also well meet the standard of Directive 97/69/EC. Therefore, it becomes the ideal material for wall lining and backing materials of high temperature equipment, such as kilns, and the ideal thermal insulation and fire resistant materials for civil engineering buildings.
Classification temperature: 1050/1260℃
1. Even surface, precision dimension, small tolerance, and uniform density for different parts of the board;
2. Able to withstand high compression and air flow;
3. Good thermal and chemical stability;
4. Not easy to break, good toughness and could be cut into different dimensions;
5. Low thermal conductivity and low thermal storage capacity, small thermal shrinkage, and good thermal insulation capacity