Refractory Insulation Bio Soluble Fiber Module: SPE-STMK
1. Insulation furnace lining for metallurgic field, petrochemical field, and building machinery field;
2. Pipeline lining for electronical power industry;
3. Insulation lining of kiln in ceramic and glass industry;
4. Insulation lining of heat treatment furnace;
5. Insulation lining for pre-heating furnace, annealing furnace and forge furnace
|Classification temperature (℃)||1050||1260|
|Advisable operation temperature (℃)||＜750||≤1100|
|Permanent linear shrinkage (％)||750℃X24H≤-1||1100℃X24H≤-1|
|Thermal conductivity （w/n.k）|| 0.09（400℃）
|Size（mm）||Standard size 300x300x200/250/300 or as customer’s size|
|Packing||Woven bag or carton|
|Quality certification||CE Certificate, Test Report from DIFK, EN1094-1, MSDS, ISO9001-2008, GBT3003-2006|
Refractory bio soluble insulation fiber module is a newly developed product, which is mainly designed for lowering the energy consumption, simplifying and fastening furnace processing. It is made through folding,cutting and compressing super refractory bio soluble insulation fiber blanket . The finished bio soluble insulation fiber module could be fastened on furnace’s steel plates directly, which helps to increase the overall thermal insulation and flame resistance property of the furnace. Meanwhile, SUPER refractory bio soluble insulation fiber module could not only withstand 1100℃, it also perfectly meets the requirements of Directive 97/69/EC.
Classification temperature: 1050/1260℃
1. Refractory bio soluble insulation fiber modules are produced by condensing refractory bio soluble insulation fiber blankets. After condensing, insulation fiber modules will possess a tightened status. But when installed on the inner wall of furnace and unwrap the modules, they will undergo an expansion, which results in tight structured modules and no gap between modules.
2. Anchor is installed within the Refractory bio soluble insulation fiber module, which is designed to fasten the modules. In this way, fastened modules will be well connected on furnace’s inner wall, and their installation is quite simple and convenient.