High Temperature Insulation Bio Soluble Fiber Paper: SPE-STZ
1. Thermal resistant sealing products;
2. Alternative to asbestos paper;
3. Protective covering for automotive;
4. Waterproof material and filtering material.
|Classification temperature||1050℃||1260℃||Inorganic 1260℃|
|Permanent linear shrinkage (%)||750x24h≤-3.5||1100℃x24h≤-3.5||1000x24h≤-2|
|Thermal conductivity （w/n.k）||0.09 （at 400℃）||0.13 （at 600℃）||0.14 （at 600℃）|
|0.16 （at 600℃）||0.17 （at 800℃）||0.18 （at 800℃）|
|Quality certification||CE Certificate, Test Report from DIFK, EN1094-1, MSDS, ISO9001-2008, GBT3003-2006|
SUPER High temperature bio soluble insulation fiber papers are made from super bio soluble fiber bulk. After elutriation (a process for separating particles and cleaning), inorganic bonds and small number of organic bonds will be added for High temperature bio soluble insulation fiber paper’s production. According to different production technologies, our finished insulation fiber paper could be divided into two classifications, including organic paper and inorganic flame resistant fiber paper.
They could be ideal material for high temperature gaskets, seals, and insulation materials. Meanwhile, when the finished fiber paper is heated at 250-350℃, the organic bonds will be volatilized, and the fiber paper’s color will changed into white. SUPER’s High Temperature Insulation Bio Soluble Fiber Paper is in perfect accordance with Directive 97/69/EC.
Classification temperature: 1050/1260℃
1. SUPER bio soluble insulation fiber paper possesses an even surface, good ductility and not easy to break. Besides, it could be processed into all kinds of shapes.
2. Good thermal and chemical stability;
3. Good thermal insulation: Since our bio soluble insulation fiber paper has a low thermal conductivity and low thermal storage capacity, it will have a quite small contraction during heating, which is barely noticeable.