High Temperature Insulation Bio Soluble Fiber Vacuum Formed Shapes: SPE-SF-STYXJ
1. Nozzles or doors for industrial furnaces;
2. Sleeves for furnace and pipeline thermal insulation lining;
3. Molten channel for non-ferrous metals;
4. Observation hole and temperature gauge insertion hole for industrial furnaces.
|Classification temperature (℃)||1050||1260|
|Advisable operation temperature (℃)||＜750||≤1100|
|Permanent linear shrinkage (density: 280 Kg/m3)||750℃X24H≤-3.5||1100℃X24H≤-3.5|
|Thermal conductivity （w/n.k）||600℃||0.080-0.095|
|Loss of ignition(at700℃x5hr)(％)||≤6|
|Modulus of rupture (Mpa)（280kg/m3）||≥0.3|
|Size（mm）||As Customer’s drawings|
|Quality certification||CE Certificate, Test Report from DIFK, EN1094-1, MSDS, ISO9001-2008, GBT3003-2006|
SUPER High temperature bio soluble insulation fiber vacuum formed shapes could be used to solve diverse high temperature problem. They are manufactured by adding proportional inorganic bonds and organic bonds into super high temperature bio soluble insulation fiber bulk. With our bio soluble insulation fiber vacuum formed shapes, the fire resistance and thermal insulation could be well assured for special parts of some equipment, which works in a high temperature environment. SUPER’s BioFiber ALT High Temperature Insulation Bio Soluble Fiber Vacuum Formed Shapes feature no easy to break, and high resistance to flame and high temperature. Moreover, it could also contact flames directly without being burned. Besides, SUPER also provides different shapes of ceramic fiber vacuum formed shapes according to customers’ requirements.
Meanwhile,when the finished bio soluble insulation fiber vacuum formed shapes are heated to 250℃-350℃, the organic bonds will be volatilized, and the product’s color will changed into white.
Classification temperature: 1050/1260℃
1. High surface hardness, good toughness, and well resistant to corrosion;
2. Able to contact flame directly and could be installed on high temperature equipment’s surface for thermal insulation;